Frequently asked questions, answered here for your convenience!
- What does the package price include? The price includes the use of the dress of your choice, the photographer, and the number of edited images that you select in your package
- Can I have my session in a different location of my choice? You can, but there will be an additional $50-$150 location fee depending on the location.
- How much is the retainer fee when booking? $100 will be required to hold your selected date and time. The remaining amount will be due 48 hours prior to your shoot.
- Can I choose more than one of the parachute dresses for my session? Yes, there is an additional fee of $100 per dress.
- Can I bring an extra outfit to get photos in? You’re welcome to bring another outfit, but you will have the same amount of time and images that are included with your package.
- What if I decide I want more photos than what is included in my photo package? You can buy nas many photos as you want! Additional photos are $50 each.
- What sizes are your dresses? The dresses adjust to fit multiple sizes and we are making more
all the time to have a variety of sizes to fit everyone.
- Can I purchase one of your dresses? No, we do not sell these dresses, but you can custom order a dress to be made for you that would start at $3000 to purchase.
- Will you have more locations for the photoshoots in the future? Yes, we do plan on expanding in the future.
- Do you have child size parachute dresses? Yes, they will fit a variety of youth sizes.
- Cancellation? Please refer to our cancellation policy.
Alien Earth Experience Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
Effective May 1, 2021
Rescheduling or Cancelling
Shoots changed and cancelled by you
- Shoot reservations may be cancelled up to 3 days prior to the shoot date for a refund minus the $100 retainer fee for processing and handling fee.
- After your booking is confirmed and up until 3 full days prior to the shoot date and time we will attempt to accommodate any rescheduling request. We cannot guarantee we will be able to do so. If we cannot, you will have the option to maintain the existing reservation or to cancel and reschedule for a future time and date or you can cancel and receive a refund minus the $100 retainer fee.
- Weather related cancellations due to severe weather (ie. Freezing temperatures, Snow, serve thunderstorms or anything that put you or our photographers in danger) can be rescheduled for a future date and time or refunded.
- Switching photographers after the booking is made. This is something we can try to accommodate depending on the availability of our photographers and the reason for changing photographers. If you are changing because of a schedule difference we will try to accommodate you. If you are changing because you
have simply changed your mind we would have to charge you an extra $100 to cover processing fees.
- If the Photographer is unable to perform this Contract due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of God or causes beyond the control of the
Photographer, the Photographer and the Client shall make every attempt to reschedule the reservation for a future time and date or you will receive a full refund.
- Cancelation due to travel delays. You can reschedule for another time/date. We do all that we can to accommodate you with a travel delay due to flight issues with your airline.
- The Photographer and Alien Earth Experience reserve the time and date that are agreed upon, and will not make other project reservations for the same scheduled time. For this reason, in the event that the client cancels the contract for any reason, the non-refundable $100 retainer fee shall be retained by The Photographer and Alien Earth Experience to offset the loss of business. Any additional payments made toward the total will be refunded.
Alien Earth Experience’s first concern is for the health and safety of our customers, photographers, and team. We encourage you to stay informed with facts from authorized health authorities and travel safely.
Shoots changed or cancelled by Alien Earth Experiences
We will make every reasonable effort to provide the services in accordance with the descriptions provided on our website. Although it is unlikely that we will have to make
any changes to your booking or cancel confirmed bookings, we reserve the right to do so should it become necessary or advisable. If we must cancel your booking, we will either provide you with a credit that you may use towards another booking or a full refund at our discretion.
Weather related issues are one of the most unpredictable things and can cause a rescheduling or cancelation to your reservations. Safety is our first concern when it
comes to a photoshoot in one of our parachute dresses.